We want to hear from you...

Ok, so we've been really busy with all the new product coming in (and out) here at Imagine Accessories. This blog hasn't been updated in weeks/months. We're going to change that. I'm going to change that.

My name is Matthew and I work on the website and product images at Imagine Accessories. I also run a photography blog in my spare time (when I'm not chasing around my 2 toddlers at home). I'd like to hear from you regarding your experience on the Imagine Accessories website. Leave a comment below, or send an email directly to me at mtaylor3141@gmail.com and let me know how our website can improve. I will be answering every email and passing on the information to Amy & Scott.

Also, check out some recent pictures from our retail showroom here in Lenexa, KS.



Thanks in advance,
- Matthew
Photographer, Etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment